» BIG BASH 2018-19 SQUADS
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:26 am by Cricket_Mad

» SQUADS FOR MZANSI SUPER LEAGUE 2018
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 am by Cricket_Mad

Taskin Ahmed to play for Kandahar Knights in Afghanistan Premier League

Go down

Taskin Ahmed to play for Kandahar Knights in Afghanistan Premier League

Post by Cricket_Mad on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:07 am

Bangladesh pacer Taskin Ahmed will participate in the upcoming Afghanistan Premier League (APL) for Kandahar Knights.

The right-arm fast bowler has received the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) on Monday and will fly to take part in the tournament on Tuesday morning.

Taskin has been picked up by Kandahar for a fee reported of 30 thousand dollars. Bangladesh batsmen Tamim Iqbal and Mushfiqur Rahim were also been picked for APL by Nangarhar.

"I will represent Bangladesh in a foreign T20 league after Mashrafe (Mortaza) bhai and Mustafizur (Rahman). I am the only pacer to represent Bangladesh so I am very excited for the upcoming APL. If I get the chance in playing XI, then I will try my best to perform. I hope the APL will be a platform for me to get my confidence back,” said Taskin on Monday.

The Afghanistan Premier League will be played in the UAE in their first season with Sharjah expected to be hosts for majority of the matches. In the first season, there will be five teams based out of the following provinces in Afghanistan – Kabul, Nangarhar, Kandahar, Balkh and Paktia.

The tournament will start from October 5 and will finish in October 21.

Kandahar Knights squad: Brendon McCullum (Icon player), Wahab Riaz, Asghar Afghan, Paul Stirling, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat, Tymal Mills, Sam Billings, Iftkhar Ahmed, Hamza Hotak, Karim Sadeq, Sayed Shirzad, Mohammad Naveed, Waqar, Abdul Baqi, Waheed Shafaq, Waqarullah Ishaq, and Nazir Jamal.
Cricket_Mad
Admin

http://t20cricket.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum